We are very excited to offer you HEALTH & FITNESS, wrapped in LOTS OF FUN!!! This summer we have an incredible "FUN FITNESS" Summer program for you.
With our support, this is the summer that you get healthy and fit, while enjoying yourself and picking up new skills in Karate, Kickboxing and/or Self-Defense. This is the summer that transforms your relationship to your body and your health.
Classes are in a group setting that is accepting and welcoming of whatever shape, size, age, you are.
09:00 - 10:00 am - Light Cardio, Movement & Flexibility Come start your day with some light cardio that will warm up all your muscles and get your blood moving. Stretching and flexibility will loosen your tight spots and oil up your joints. If you want to ease into a workout or are just beginning to work out your body, this is the class for you. You can experience the class as intense or easy as you make it. The end result for sure, is that you will be left feeling energized and ready to tackle your day!
10:00 - 11:00 am - Self Defense Fitness This class is one of its kind. Get your workout while learning, working on and practicing your Self-Defense moves. It's not just enough to know "techniques". You need to train your body so that it instinctively applies those techniques in moments and situations of danger. With this training, you speed up your reflexes, hone your self-defense techniques and strengthen your mind, body and spirit.
11:00 - 12:00 am - Karate-Kickboxing This Karate-Kickboxing class is well-rounded and encompasses Karate, Kickboxing and Self-Defense. It is a great workout and you learn kicking and punching, as you would in a kickboxing class. Conditioning is part of the class and the student does as much as they can, with the encouragement of Sensei Orlando, and they build stamina class by class. You will work out a good sweat! ____________________________________
* Classes are open enrollment and you can join at any time. * Saturday classes are weekly and end on Aug 30th. * Sunday classes are weekly and end on Aug 30th. * MAKE-UP: You are welcome to make-up any classes you miss on another day (Saturday/Sunday). * LOCATION: Classes are at Travers Park - 34th Avenue betw. 77 & 78th St., Jackson Heights, NY 11372 (QUEENS).
* PRICES: Prices are heavily discounted! * Drop-in $ 15 * Sign up for a class for the remaining 4 weeks @ $45 (Total 4 classes) * Sign up for 2 classes for the remaining 4 weeks @ $70 (Total 8 classes)
* If you sign up for more than one class, you may pick any other class, i.e. if Class #1 is Light Cardio on Saturdays, you can pick another class on Saturday or any other class on Sunday. You need not do the same class on both days. * You can sign up for more than one class per day as well! Many individuals enjoy training for a couple of hours. Taking the Karate-Kickboxing class and the Self-Defense Fitness class in one go, becomes a terrific 2 hour training, in one day!
* Payments are non-refundable.
* For our intents and purposes, "Children" are individuals from the ages of 4-12 * For our intents and purposes, "Adults" are individuals from the ages of 13+ * All individuals under the age of 18, are to be permitted by their parent or guardian, who sign for their child's registration.